• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Statue Purge Sell Sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Hey everyone, I am wanting to sell the majority of my statues as I am going to primarily start filling my collection with a select few custom statues and the SS DC line of PFs (some of them at least). I HAVE ALL ORGINAL PACKAGING IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND ALL ORGINAL BROWN SHIPPER BOXES AS WELL.
So up for sale are these last few statues I own which include:

All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

1) Sideshow World of Warcraft Arthas Lich King Statue = $320 shipped (perfect condition...lights work perfectly). Price is negotiable if local pick up.

34glfl1.jpg

8wh5ci.jpg

I would prefer someone local to purchase these as it would save us both on shipping and packing costs. If anyone who is local wants to buy any of these, then obviously the shipping cost would not be a factor, and also, if local pick up, I will take even more off the price listed due to gas and time. I am in Rancho Cucamonga, California to be exact, a couple blocks from the Ontario Mills Mall in Ontario, CA.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to message me. Thanks for any interests you may have. Any who buy from me will be helping me by freeing up some room for some big custom Transformers statues coming soon. You are also helping me to make my lifelong dream of 1:2 World of Warcraft custom statues in the near future. Thanks in advance!

FOR SALE ONLY!!!!!

Last edited:
I am also including some TPBs I want to sell. These are some of my last remaining few TPBs. Feel free to make offers. Of course, the more you buy at once, the better for shipping costs.

5) Various TPBs (Thor lot, various...see pics). Please make offers. I keep all my comics in excellent to mint condition.

mw5kxx.jpg

64qjon.jpg

10f8js6.jpg

Last edited:
damn good prices.. to bad I got the GG from SS

Updated list and sold out status.

I am practically at the point of wanting to give the Tracker away, so someone please make me an offer. The Lady Death I am willing to sell for $330 shipped. I have to make room. If anyone local is interested, I will let it go for less than this. Talk to me...please.

Updated and added Hawkeye PF Ex. to the list as well as both NECA 1/4 Captain America and Iron Man 1/4 figures. Both NECA figures will be packaged in its original art boxes along with the ties and extra hands both come with.

Also, lowered the price of the Sideshow Tracker to $100 since I don't have the original brown shipper box. This is only for purchase locally due to the complex packaging as well as the cost to get a box to fit this. It would cost too much.

Back