Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Vader from Timewalker yesterday. And yeah he does look extremely damn cool. Although I did have to move the belt down over the top of the codpiece to minimize it at least a bit. Lol. And as expected the new led system is clunky as hell and hard to hide the wires for, but the lights still work well enough in my dimly lit room so I can live with it.

Only other problem is I'm not sure where to put him in the collection. He doesn't fit with my OT, Prequel or Mando figures, and I don't plan on getting anymore Kenobi ones. Maybe with my RO figures?

20240425_181713x.jpg

20240425_181355x.jpg

20240425_181518x.jpg

20240425_181245x.jpg

Received my Vader from Timewalker yesterday. And yeah he does look extremely damn cool. Although I did have to move the belt down over the top of the codpiece to minimize it at least a bit. Lol. And as expected the new led system is clunky as hell and hard to hide the wires for, but the lights still work well enough in my dimly lit room so I can live with it.

Only other problem is I'm not sure where to put him in the collection. He doesn't fit with my OT, Prequel or Mando figures, and I don't plan on getting anymore Kenobi ones. Maybe with my RO figures?

View attachment 699850

View attachment 699851

View attachment 699852

View attachment 699853
It’s a damn cool figure. Doesn’t have to fit with anything else, imo.

Got mine in yesterday. Given that this is my first Vader I'm going with a clean ESB display.

My only complaint so far is that the chest and belt lights are distractingly bright - I wish they were a bit more diffused. I ended up just turning off the chest box for now and leaving only the belt boxes.

View attachment 699941

View attachment 699940
Is that Jaxon's cape? Looks great if so. Been tempted to pick up his wired version to have as a second display option when I want to swap around.

Oh I figured since you have the collar of the cape under the helmet, it was Jaxons. Didn't know OT's cape was able to do that. Might have to try it myself. Did you just shove it under the helmet when putting it on?

Yeah, sort of a long story. The chain snapped right when I got it out of the package, so while I'm waiting for a replacement I just jammed the two ends under the helmet.

What's the most ESB/ROTJ accurate custom cloak out there? This figure is amazing but I cannot stand the stock cloak, the double layer this has makes it so thick it's like he's wearing a stiff tarp. Definitively will need to replace it.

Back