Star Wars Focused Collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormtim

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought it was about time i join the board, i look at all the cool posts, and follow the latest collecting news on here... so i thought i'd join the boards and get involved with it all.

You may know me from Facebook page Star Wars Showcase, and i also a active artist on Star Wars sets for Topps Trading Cards as a sketch card artist. I also do dabble in concept art which is my main focus at the moment (please if you look at my site its in desperate need of a update, a lot of old work on there) :)

I have started to focus my collecting on Higher end collectibles such as Hot Toys piece's, Sideshow etc. I have just recently bought my first house, and until i get the attic boarded i haven't got much to show, apart from two soon to be three deltolfs which need some love...1/4 Hot Toys Boba Fett is ordered so that will fill a space ;)

So just a general hello to all of you and i look forward to a bunch of random chats with you all.

-Tim

Cool art you have on your site! :duff

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Tim!
wavesmile.gif

Back