Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the blu too. My respect and appreciation for Andor is no secret around here.

And Tony Gilroy is a genius.

If I may, I'd like to reword this: he's an artist who has a lot of life experience (wisdom), understanding of the craft, and is in service of the story/script - not his own egotistical, personal revenge agenda, ignorance, like the rest the Lucasfilm children. Not sure if I really made my point strong enough here, but I'm sure you get the drift.

Oh yeah... and Tony Gilroy is a genius.

If I may, I'd like to reword this: he's an artist who has a lot of life experience (wisdom), understanding of the craft, and is in service of the story/script - not his own egotistical, personal revenge agenda, ignorance, like the rest the Lucasfilm children. Not sure if I really made my point strong enough here, but I'm sure you get the drift.

Oh yeah... and Tony Gilroy is a genius.
This

Andor was a good show. I hope one day they'll get to finish the story of Dedra and Syril. That was the most captivating thing about that show for me. Bad guys love story done right. Also the actress playing Bix was really easy on the eyes. ;)

Back