• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC Star Wars and Marvel PF Statue & LSB Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iansanders87

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone, I wanted to start this sales thread off by giving a little background. I have loved being a part of this forum but since I finished my contract with the Marine Corps I have been going to college and I have reached a point where I need to move my wife, daughter, and I from Michigan to Washington to complete an internship with the Federal Park System. So I have decided that I would sell my collection to give us a little extra money in addition to our savings to help get established. So I want to say thank you for taking a look. All of the statues are all boxed up but I am more than willing to send pictures to anyone who is honestly interested. All prices do not include shipping and I don't cover any import fees unfortunately. Thanks again for looking!

Star Wars:
- SOLD R2D2 & C3P0 Ex PF -$1,000 OBO (# 141/200, displayed in perfect condition, lights were checked and then never used and displayed w/o batteries)Pending
-SOLD Snowtrooper Ex PF -$350 (#184/500, displayed in perfect condition, the ab plate sits under chest plate like proto and is perfect)Pending
-SOLD Boba Fett Ex PF -$300 (#1420/2000, second owner, only issue is range finder was broke when purchased but sits in fine and just needs glue)
-SOLD Captain Rex Ex PF -$300 (#203/300, displayed in perfect condition)Pending
-SOLD Han in Carbonite PF -$300 (#67/2000, displayed in perfect condition)
-Captain Rex LSB -$350 (#100/500, displayed in perfect condition)

Marvel:
-SOLD Deadpool Ex PF -$400 (#246/1250, displayed and in perfect condition)
-Captain America Ex PF -$550 (#6/1000 thats right #6!!,only displayed for a few weeks, has the silver buckles on chin strap)

Last edited:
Pm you about deadpool pf ex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back