• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC, Bowen Designs and Kotobukiya Statues for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjolnir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Selling off some of my statues and Hot Toys to make room for upcoming POs. All prices don't include shipping as that will be calculated according the the buyers preferred shipping company. Shipping paid will be exactly what it costs to send...no handling charges.

Payments will be made through Paypal and once payment is made item will be shipped no later than 3 days after wards. I'll provide all shipping information immediately after the item is shipped.

Please note: All items are in like new condition unless otherwise specified. Also any items that have been displayed where done so in a enclosed Besta in a smoke free home. (Pictures can be provided upon request)

SSC:
$600 Exclusive Darth Malgus statue ES: #311/500

Bowen Designs:
SOLD Bishop FS (on destroyed sentinel head) ES: #507/850
SOLD Thor classic action pose (with spinning hammer) ES: #2340/2750
$200 Dracula FS ES: #442/500

Kotobukiya:
$180 Venom Fine Art Statue sculpted by Eric Sosa ES: #1877/3000 (Opened for inspection and placed back into storage. Never been displayed)

I'm open to any serious offers from interested parties.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back