• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS GI Joe Red Ninja, Play Arts Kai MGS Peacewalker Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greeting folks! Several new items for sale, details and photos below. Shipping is included in cost (lower 48) and payment is to be made via Paypal. If you have any questions please ask!

Sideshow GI Joe Red Ninja (regular edition)
This guy was taken out of the box for inspection and then returned to the box. Everything is in perfect condition. I'm pretty sure I also have the proper SS brown shipping box, but I will have to confirm. Asking $100.

Play Arts Kai MGS Peacewalker Snake (Sneaking Suit version)
Picked this figure up at release, and just now got around to inspecting him. Unfortunately, the left elbow piece was broken away from the arm. Its something that I'm sure could be repaired, and if you have the left arm in a somewhat straight position, it will stay in place without issue. If I had known about it sooner, I would have returned it, but it has been too long now. However, the piece still displays fine, and it isn't really noticeable unless pointed out. Asking $30 shipped.

CIMG2005.jpg

CIMG2008.jpg

CIMG2007.jpg

CIMG2006.jpg

Last edited:
Back