• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SilentSurfer Myers & Punisher Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, selling some stuff. I have over 30+ feedback here. I accept Paypal GIFT only.
Here is my SilentSurfer Michael Myers. He has Spruce Green/Olive Drab coveralls, dyed by Silent Surfer. The color used in the movie was not blue, but looked blue due to the night shooting. The head was casted, painted, and haired by SilentSurfer also. The knife is a Sideshow Michael Myers knife that was repainted by Silent Surfer. The headstone was painted by SilentSurfer also. He is on a Narrow Shoulder TT body. He also has King Leonidas Hands by Hot Toys. I am asking $275.00 shipped USPS Priority in the US.**PENDING**
IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Hey, this is a lot of clothes and weapons. I am selling it as a whole lot and not willing to break it up just yet. The whole lot will be $70 Shipped. That is less than I paid for the vest alone. Includes Wesker Pants & Knife, Knucklefungers Monster Magnum. Weskers Magnum (Silver painted), Elvis1976 vest, Black shirt, Random black glove hands, Hot Toys drop leg hardcase, Sheva Alomar Magnum.
IMG_0604.jpg

Any questions PM me. PAYPAL GIFT ONLY.

Last edited:
Re: Sarah T-1000 Cheap & Punisher WZ

PM returned. Sarah is gone. Punisher still available.

New item added to sale. SilentSurfer Michael Myers.

Can a mod please change the title to "SilentSurfer Myers & Punisher Customs"? THANKS!! :hi5:

New item added to sale. SilentSurfer Michael Myers.

Can a mod please change the title to "SilentSurfer Myers & Punisher Customs"? THANKS!! :hi5:
Done :duff

May I suggest you remove your paypal address. If you receive a pm from someone interested in your items you can disclose it then. Thanks
x :peace

Bump

Myers is pending until September 2nd.

Punisher is being parted out because I just broke his stupid head. Asking $70 shipped USPS Priority mail.

Back