Sideshow Gwen Stacy (Spider-Man) Comiquette Statue Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movie-Figures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all

Yesterday I spent some time taking a good look at the gorgeous Gwen Stacy Statue From Sideshow based on the drawings of J Scott Campbell.

You can watch the video review here

Sculpt
Superb. She looks just like the drawings. Comic style so slightly gentler detail than a movie type piece but beautiful lines and some nice detail on areas like the coat and boots. I love the shape of the coat. The rain drops are a nice touch to try and add a bit of movement to the look. The base is simple, but works well. This statue looks great from all angles. Statue size is 18" with Gwen being about 15". That puts her a little bit below 1/4 scale I think, but the total size is usual 1/4 scale figure height.

Paint
Very nice. Despite a lot of areas that are tight to skin I can't see any issues with wobbly paint lines. Nice range of colours on this too. Again, the coat deserves a mention for the nice colours adding a bit more interest to it.

Cost
She's around £220. Limited to 4,000 pieces. Seems good value to me. You can also get Mary Jane and Spider-man based on the same artwork style.

Verdict
5 stars from me. I love every thing about this statue.

Hope that's useful to you. If you want one, don't leave it too long as they are selling out. I've got some more coming in shortly if you want one. More info on the statue here.

DSC_4740.jpg

DSC_4743.jpg

DSC_4739.jpg

DSC_4741.jpg

DSC_4742.jpg

DSC_4724.jpg

DSC_4738.jpg

DSC_4729.jpg

DSC_4734.jpg

DSC_4725.jpg

DSC_4730.jpg

DSC_4735.jpg