• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Diablo Overthrown EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is the SS Diablo Overthrown EX (199/400). It comes with shipping- and artbox. I purchased this statue from Sideshow many years ago, but I have never displayed it. Been in its box all these years.

Pictures:
SS Diablo Overthrown - Album on Imgur
SOLD :)

Last edited:
I guess I should have included a description of the condition in the first post:
Like all statues, none of these are 100 % perfect out of the box. If you really want to find issues with the statue, you most likely will. I'm not saying this to cover up issues on the statue, but I just don't like to describe it as mint condition when you can find tiny flaws if you really search for them. During inspection I did not search for these tiny flaws, just checking if there were any paintchips are broken parts(did not find any). I tried my best to take pictures to show the condition of the statue, and personally I think the statue is in great condition :)

* With tiny flaws, I mean stuff like paint with the size of a needle-head at places they are not suppose to be. A string of hair that got a tiny amount of "skin-color"-paint on it. And so on..

Last edited:
Back