Media Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right that Nishima is the worst. :lol Didn't like the Fortuneteller and the Journalist either.

I'd say Futaba and Yusuke were my favorite confidants, the interactions with both of them are really funny.

Regarding the Empress:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Currently at the last palace in the NG+. Can't wait to get the Platinum and forget about this game!

Spoiler Spoiler:

NG+ is sweet! What were your favorite confidants?

On my first playthrough, I was able to max out Sojiro, Futaba, Mishima, Makoto and the Doctor. I was *so* close to maxing out Yusuke, Haru and Hifumi but they stranded at rank 8 and 9. Out of those, I'd say Sojiro's confidant story line was the most heartwarming. I also enjoyed the Doctor's, Yusuke's and Haru's stories.

Having maxed out Sojiro's confident gives you some awesome benefits in NG+. As soon as you rank lvl 1 with him in NG+, you instantly unlock master curry and coffee-making skills. Since your night time is very limited the first month (can't travel outside Yongyen), I spent my nights making curries or coffee to get a head-start on SP potions ;)

Back