• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my Enterbay BD T-800, Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker 2.0, and Hot Toys T-800 BD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T'Challa

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello I'm selling a few of my extra Hot Toys figures. They're new, I just opened them to inspect them. Then back into the box they went, they all have their original boxes and shippers from Sideshow what they will be shipped back in. I'm selling them at a loss to make more room, and decided I wasn't going to get them customized. If you have any questions, send me a message thanks!

I forgot to add a few things, the shipping is for U.S. only, international you will obviously have to pay for the shipping. And also the top of the slip cover of the Hot Toys T-800 has a small puncture kinda in the middle. That's how I received it from UPS, everything else is fine on it. Thanks!

1. Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker 2.0 Sold!

2. Hot Toys Battle Damaged T1 T-800 police shootout version Sold!

3. Enterbay T-800 Battle Damaged version $300.00 plus $30.00 for shipping. Is on hold

Last edited:
Hot Toys T-800 Battle Damaged has already been sold. Still have Joker and Enterbay T-800 available, these won't last long.

I'm dropping the price on the Enterbay T-800 by $25.00, I will not drop the price again this is it. If I don't sell him, I'm just going to keep him. For the record, if you contact me about buying him, make sure you have the money, I'm not holding anything for anyone, first come first serve. Sorry no international buyers, it cost too much to ship, I prefer to sell to someone in the U.S.

Since I have no takers for the Enterbay BD T-800, I've decided to just keep him.

I'm putting the Enterbay T-800 up for sale again. I bought it new, and it was never displayed just opened for inspection.

Back