REVOLTECH SKELETON ARMY figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kairus

Super Freak
Reaction score
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HGhTI164bK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

really nice figure!

Last edited:
So this is the 2nd release of this figure? I thought it wasn't due out til September or something?

Are the first versions still for sale anywhere?

Who has the best price on these (any version)?

Sean

i think its the first release, but i did see the second release(one with two different shields) on ebay but it was going for to much money like 70 bucks. i got mine at angols website, got it with shipping for 47 total

i think its the first release, but i did see the second release(one with two different shields) on ebay but it was going for to much money like 70 bucks. i got mine at angols website, got it with shipping for 47 total

Thanks. What's the URL of the website you ordered from?

Sean

I bought two from HLJ a month or so ago. I've been meaning to take pictures at some point.

I normally buy from Angolz but they seemed a little expensive on this. HLJ had the best price that I could find - US $25 each - and so I bought from there. Amiami and anime-export.com also had them for that price too. None of them have it now though but they all have the second release for pre-order at the same price.

I like the figure overall. I'm hoping though that I can find a simpler base, something like the V shape base some of the robot figures have. The base it comes with kind of restricts posing, it's kind of annoying. The skeleton stands without the base but with a slight knock of the table it tumbles.

Last edited:
HLJ wish i had known about it. would have saved more money

I'd really like to have a couple of these, but can't even see $25 much less $70 plus.

The skeletons were also in The 7Th Voyage of Sinbad.

Back