Question For Those Who Have Removed DX 12 Fat Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cc3680

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks for reading this first of all I hope you can give me your opinion. My question is at the end, but first let me explain what I have done.

I have already removed the DX 12 Black suit.
I did not completely remove the fat suit. - Instead I cut it at the joints. I did this to free up articulation yet also keep the bulk appearance. I did not want the suit to be too floppy in the thighs and legs. I also have read about the belt being too loose after the complete fat suit removal.

DSC03879_zps35ea5ba0.jpg

Now I have placed the black suit back on but not stitched it up yet.
I have better articulation but still not as great as some of you who have completely remove the fat suit in the leg region. Example of a Fat suit completely removed is here on the left. This is not mine but another collectors. Mine does not have this type of articulation but that is what I want.

dx08_zps8ac94d35.jpg

I am looking for great articulation while maintaining a good look. This is my second DX body. The first one will be left stock.

My question is: For those of you that have removed the fat pads in the thigh and leg regions, does the suit look too floppy/loose? Does the suit look good with the leg fat removed?

Thanks for your opinions.

Last edited:
Never mind everyone. Last night I just decided to take off the whole fat suit. I am glad I did. Articulation is great and in my opinion the suit looks fantastic. Maybe even better.

He is all stitched back up and ready to fight crime

Never mind everyone. Last night I just decided to take off the whole fat suit. I am glad I did. Articulation is great and in my opinion the suit looks fantastic. Maybe even better.

He is all stitched back up and ready to fight crime

How did you remove the outer suit?

Back