QMx Warehouse 13 Props and Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had updated an old QMx thread long ago but it got closed due to it's age. So I'm starting a new one.

I know there are few Warehouse 13 fans on this board, but we are all collectors and collectors love good sh..stuff. So, here is some of the Warehouse 13 prop items QMx offers.

20130520_135320_zps2b2a2b7e.jpg

20130520_135228_zps2671c495.jpg

This is the Tesla, Phoenix, Gloves and Farnsworth. The Tesla is a static item as it doesn't light up blue. Which makes sense since it's an after effect. The gloves look like gloves, so watch out for those! The Farnsworth has a timer you can set, which I obviously haven't figured out...however, it does make some great Farnsworth noise (it rings and the unit vibrates :monkey3 ) and then it has an 'answer' and 'hang-up' tone as well. The thing is a beauty!The Phoenix originally comes on a key chain ring. I of course removed that. In the show it's just something held in their hand. It's never on a key ring or a necklace. I swapped the ring for the necklace so that I could hang it from the Tesla crate. However, since I've moved those from the shelf, I don't really need it. I'll probably still leave it on anyways.

Here is the entire contents of the Farnsworth

20130520_122909_zps8c9f9828.jpg

It's high quality craftsmanship, I can assure you. It's weighted and plated well.

Here is a photo of the Tesla

20130423_093728_zps97fe3078.jpg

There are a lot of delicate/intricate parts. You can tell they take their time with it and are sure to get it perfect each time. The brass base on the wood was a nice touch. The Tesla is also weighted and highly breakable. However, it should not deter anyone from purchasing it. I have cats who chase each other all over the place and it's still standing just fine. I do keep it in a glass case.
The nob/dial does turn, indicating the level of shock you wish to emit.

Lastly, the Phoenix, which I didn't photograph separately. However, I do plan to. Just refer to the photo above. It too was done in matching quality to the Phoenix used.

Here's the packaging.

20130520_135243_zps1b30af0a.jpg

Inside the envelope is the certificate of authenticity for the Farnsworth.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to get the Farnsworth and blueprint. Too much stuff ahead right now. Neat setup. Makes me think someone should do a map print of Warehouse 13 and all the aisles with details. It would be complex and difficult to do but I would get it.

The Farnsworth doesn't really come in stock. I just got lucky.

Eddie signed the Tesla base in Dallas last year. We spent some time walking and taking about life, love, etc. He's a good guy.

QMx has talked about making another future prop. The mini Tesla that Claudia crafts. I do hope they do this. I'm worried that with the show ending, we may not see this come to pass.

I would also like them to make a Regent pin, and those silly glasses Pete wears for protection in the episode "Stand." They wear them in many episodes but it's most notable I think.

Wow Buff, great collection! I love Warehouse 13, didn't know it was ending as I get it on ITunes. They have some cool stuff at qmx. Like the Farnsworth best of all.

Nice display. I really want a Farnsworth and Claudia's mini-Tesla

Thank you! Yeah I can't wait for the Mini Tesla. I just hope that they don't stop making the props now that the show was canceled.

I always love seeing prop collections. awesome props BG!!!!

:) :clap:)

I love props. Lately they have been more of a focus for me over statues.

Wow Buff, great collection! I love Warehouse 13, didn't know it was ending as I get it on ITunes. They have some cool stuff at qmx. Like the Farnsworth best of all.

Yeah, not enough viewers are watching their tv station. It's all about the commercials. If we had all known the commercials broadcasting and then tweeted about those commercials, we would probably have saved the show. Sadly, we did it too late.

Also, Defiance cost them so much money that they can't afford Warehouse 13 now. And they are keep Defiance (which isn't very good sadly) since it's a new show and they spent so much.

SyFy continues to show their stupid decision making. Reminds me when Farscape was cancelled. They could have pulled out another season of Warehouse 13. Practical set locations and limited special effects and a small regular cast keeps Warehouse 13 relatively cheap. How about cancelling those stupid ghost hunter shows. Warehouse 13 is the only SyFy show I watch. Now they have completely lost me as a viewer.

Back