Project 13 Kickstarter Campaign

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veedubguy83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted somewhere else on the forums, if it has, please remove this post and I apologize if this is not the correct place for this.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...6-scale-collectable-action-figure/description

You can also check out the creators other work plus what else he has planned for the Project 13 series on his personal website!
www.1-6th.co.uk

The 13 PROJECT is a concept conceived by Dorgmal Snow and Feroze Alam. The story covers a expanse of time in earths history. From the "Glorious Days" of the discover of new super elements, deep space travel A.I. synthetic human systems, to the decline, misery and suffering of the asteroid storms and the apocalyptic state on earth....

The first figure we are producing is focused on The 100 Day War, a pivotal point in the timeline, a time a great dispair, overpopulation, famine, depletion of natural resources and global unrest. After the Stratogen techno virus wiped out most of the global networks and communications, governments began to fall and the mass riots took place. When Nuclear war was imminent several of the giant corporations took it upon themselves to step in. The Hanroku troops were deployed, overthrowing civil and governmental areas of unrest and seizing, all, nuclear arms. They fought night and day until the war ceased.

Those look pretty neat. $200 isn't a bad price, either.

I'm on mobile so it's a pain to post images, but here's one for the people who don't want to click through:

Qy4o2tV.jpg

Back