Poppies 2014 results are in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last week, there were my picks for the best and worst of 2014. Then this week started off with the People's Picks, the results of your votes. Now tonight, we wrap it all up with the Poppies, the industr pop culture collectibles awards! And there's some pretty big surprises...you can find the results here:

The Poppies, the awards for Best Pop Culture Collectibles of 2014

Let the discussion begin!

Michael
MWC

Great stuff as always... again I can't argue with many of the choices. But, how is that Harley Bombshell the best statue of the year? She looks like she's having a stroke :lol

..she looks like she got punched in the eye. That statue choice was ...wha'

The Hellboy PF craps all over most of the nominated statues IMO

I didn't get the choice of Harley either, since she's not even my favorite of the Bombshells released last year, but she's also the only one re-issued in less than 10 months from first release...so there's clearly some love there overall.

Maybe it's more love of the character than the actual statue :huh

I think the series itself definitely deserves recognition. The designs and the sculpts have all been excellent. But I'd agree that Harley wasn't the best of last year in the line and how it could be more popular than the Superman or Batman PFs is a bit surprising.

Right... I could see one of the other bombshells being recognized, probably still not the top spot. But there have been so many great statues that one coming out on top is a head-scratcher to me :lol

Back