Pop Culture Shock 1/3 and 1/4 Horror Possiblities

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jerry the founder of PCS is interested in expanding his 1/4 and 1/3 licenses. Currently on his "radar" are 1/3 Jason, Freddy, and Leatherface.

I'm just posting this here since I know some of you do not visit STATUE-FORUM and thus the votes for horror icons are drowned by other suggestions.

Pop Culture Shock - Statue Forum

If you want, sign up and start posting your suggestions in his 1/3 or 1/4 thread. I already recommended Myers / Ash / Beetlejuice etc. etc.

I signed up there recently. As a major horror fan I will definitely throw my votes into the PCS hat.

Good good!

I'm so glad PCS is expanding. I've been following their MK line for a while then recently bit the bullet earlier in November for 1/3 Scorpion.

If they do a 1/3 Jason/Freddy/Leatherface/Myers...oh my god my wallet will EXPLODE. It will put SS to shame.

Also post Beetlejuice! We need a Beetlejuice :)

PCS is top notch. Reminds me of Sideshow back around 2005 but even better.

I pushed for the horror icons when he first made that thread. Man I hope they happen! Imagine a part 7 Jason in 1/3 scale by PCS!

I hope he really considers Myers. Maybe it's hard to get the Halloween license due to HCG but their sculpt is pathetic.

Part 7 1/3 Jason
Dinner suit leatherface
Freddy part 3 or 4

Grails. Iwant them now!

Michael Myers or GTFO. Freddy and Jason are cool but have been done and done and done to death. Then resurrected, killed and resurrected again.

I already have my pre-order in for their Robocop. Looking forward to that. Looks like they nailed it. If they can do all the human and monster characters I want in mixed media like that I will be one broke collector in the coming years.

I need you guys to vote candyman! It will never happen but God damn I want a Candyman 1/4 :)

Ewww Jason X who wants that. Zombie Jason sure!

i want this
full.jpg

Back