• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plastic display stands/ bases for customs , parts etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
Due to ill health I'm giving up on a lot of my unfinished / custom figures. I just don't have the patience or ability to work on them any more . I'm in the process of going through my parts box, So let us see some cool new customs with these items ! :)

Plastic display stand with a top diameter of 134mm height of 33mm . I think they were made by dragon. I have 4 of them for sale but one has some "staining" where I kept a lump of sculpy for a while. 2 stands are bagged, 2 are loose (one being the stained base) Would be idea for any figure dioramas - £6.00 each , stained base £4.00 ( or buy all 4 for £20.00)

Custom Indy headsculpt, reworked by myself , kept this to use for paint practice but never got around to it. Neck pre-drilled to accept hot toys neck adaptor . Has some small holes that can easily be filled otherwise good to go. - £8.00

Go Hero - Sinbad nude -£12.00

Go Hero Perseus nude - £12.00

Grey faux leather trenchcoat from DiD Becker figure - £6.00

Custom ROTS Obi wan headsculpt - needs a little tlc, acrylic painted ( can be removed ) - £6.00

Sideshow James Bond Brosnan tuxedo - £6.00

Enterbay Jack Bauer vest and shoulder bag -£8.00 for both of them ( pics to follow )

Happy to answer any questions and will accept paypal as payment. If paying by credit card the fee must be covered by the buyer.

Shipping is not included in the price.

Interested in trading any of these items . Looking for Sideshow Greedo and Hammerhead figures . Happy to answer any questions. :)

shipping will be extra , paypal accepted and I'm located in the UK.( if paying by credit card card fee will be payable)

SOLD ITEMS

Custom Obi wan clothing etc. Was going to bash my own nomad Obi wan figure ( similar to the new statue coming out from SS but don't have the time to carry on with it. for the clothing , lightsaber and grievous pistol. ( body not included )

lot of 5 Sideshow buck bodies

Resin casts of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo . Some small holes and airbubbles, need a little bit of tlc therefore price for the 2 of them =

up for grabs for anyone wanting to customise their own TOD Indy, the Hot Toys Headsculpt and body. The head has been modified to remove the guyliner. The body has no hand or feet pegs, the head includes both hairstyles.

double barrelled shotgun and shells - was going to use this for another Mad Max figure .

Big lot of hands. Some Sideshow, some Enterbay

Last edited:
Re: Go hero nudes sinbad & perseus, enterbay bauer vest & bag , bond tuxedo

pics for added items..

Last edited:
Re: GO HERO bodies Sinbad & Perseus,ENTERBAY bauer vest & bag,CUSTOM HAN SOLO GEAR

Updated with Han Solo gear ...

Last edited:
Re: CUSTOM INDY headsculpt , ENTERBAY bauer vest & bag,CUSTOM HAN SOLO GEAR

interested in the shotgun, pm sent

Back