NEW SS GRIEVOUS PAGE WITH OFFICIAL PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

grievous_image02.jpg

grievous_image01.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's no articulation. Anything that looks like a different pose is probably just an effect of the angle of the shot. But it is a very dynamic piece - will use up a lot of space too!

I'm pretty sure Dave is right on this one... But don't hold me to that. :)

For those that were hoping he'd be cheaper (cheaper than Vader, for instance), I think you'll understand the cost better when you see the piece in person. This piece was so much more complex, expensive, and complicated to produce in every sense. I believe there were over a hundred separate pieces that made up the prototype! Once the piece is examined more closely and you see what an engineering nightmare he is I think you'll better understand (and appreciate) the price point. The Gore Group did a phenomenal job on this guy. :rock

I agree Hulkfan

I agree with you Hulkfan. This piece is amazing and will be a showcase for most people's collection.

There will always be complainers as we have seen with this piece. Who says that Sideshow has to be within a certain price range. I guess I should demand that Ferrari makes a car in my "price range".....too bad!!!

If you want a cheap version go to Toy's R Us. People shop at Sideshow because their getting a quality item.

Re: I agree Hulkfan

I don't care if he costs $500! When Pre-orders go up, He's MINE!!!!:rock

re

I agree with you Hulkfan. This piece is amazing and will be a showcase for most people's collection.

There will always be complainers as we have seen with this piece. Who says that Sideshow has to be within a certain price range. I guess I should demand that Ferrari makes a car in my "price range".....too bad!!!

If you want a cheap version go to Toy's R Us. People shop at Sideshow because their getting a quality item.

Hey, speak for yourself. Who made you the Almighty to tell us what we can or can't say? I think it is only right to discuss matters about quality and price in a place like this, and I resent being labelled a complainer because I, like the others here, raised the issue of price.

You may have more money than sense, but others cannot afford the luxury of being so carefree when it comes to vast expense.

There's always one who takes the moral highground.

"If you can't afford it, then too bad." Talk about a 'them and us' mentality.

>:

C'mon guys, lets try to be nice and stay on topic... This thread had a lot of potential. :toast

Gazmog...you bore me:sleep

Just a sidenote:

Never once did I mention your name as a reference for the original point I was trying to make. Since you made it a point to "attempt" to embarass me, I will respond accordingly. I suggest you drop things where they are!!!

Not taking sides, I enjoy each of your posts and input in the past but lets :grouphug . Then we can all :rock as a group at Sideshow's yet again spectacular addition to the Star Wars Line.

re

Well, Mag...whatever you're called...the feeling's mutual.

Never once did I mention your name as a reference for the original point I was trying to make.

I didn't say you did; you made a sweeping generalisation about those who raised, quite justifiably, the issue of cost...and you ran with it. Your post was arrogant, forthright and totally inappropriate. Yes, it's true, some will be able to afford it, and some won't...but the content of the discussion did not need to be sullied by your inept use of language.

Since you made it a point to "attempt" to embarass me, I will respond accordingly.

That was not my intent: you achieved that aim all by yourself through you attempts of provocation with an arrogance that deserved the responses it received.

I suggest you drop things where they are!!!

whatever.

Back