New dude on the block

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonred91

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! I am a freelance illustrator who works out of Chicago. I have turned this site inside and out over the past couple of months and finally decided to join.

As an illustrator I attend a lot of conventions, it gives me the opportunity to network with other local and non local artists. During the years I have developed a bad (but awesome) habit of picking up collectibles consisting of statues, action figures (old and new) exclusive action figures, Hot toys etc. I have been going to these events for 10 years now, and let me just say that I literally don't have any more room for anything lol

My collection is primarily DC based, batman universe heavy. But I also collect vintage (classic) power ranger toys and helmets. Lord of the rings toys and weapons. Starwars. dark horse, and small marvel collection.

Even though there is no room left, the collection continues to grow.

Welcome - and it sounds like you need a Tardis (Doctor Who reference) to house your expanding collection in a finite space!

Hope you enjoy the forums.

Kind Regards,
Ken

Back