1/6 ** New ACI & Pangaea Products will be exposed in STGCC 2014 in Singapore*Live 12/9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ** New ACI & Pangaea Products will be exposed in STGCC 2014 in Singapore*Live 12/

Yes, helmet can be off, probably we will release both version including the Final battle version!
Hope you like it!
Bryan

Bryan,
Does the Battle of Zama gladiator's helmet come off? or is it a helmeted sculpt??
I cant wait for this!!!

thanks

Re: ** New ACI & Pangaea Products will be exposed in STGCC 2014 in Singapore*Live 12/

I'm sure this figure will be very sought after.
Any news on the Greek General? When do you think it will be released?

4th Quarter 2014, thanks!

I'm sure this figure will be very sought after.
Any news on the Greek General? When do you think it will be released?

Is Final Fight Gladiator to be released that quickly too?

Dear all,
As per request from customers outside Asia, and for our fellow VIPs & Members of www.acitoys.com ,
we will have a very limited number (50sets) of this convention exclusive be on sales on https://acitoys.com/acishop/aci771/aci-shop-771.html
for a limited period of time! Be quick! Thanks again for your support!
Regards,

Bryan

Dear all, as per request from customers outside Asia, and for our fellow VIPs & Members of www.acitoys.com

, we will have a very limited number (50sets) of this convention exclusive be on sales on https://acitoys.com/acishop/aci754c/aci-shop-754c.html

Only for a limited period of time! Be quick! Thanks again for your support!
Bryan

Bryan, can you tell me what body was used with the Spartacus figure so I can buy one? Thanks.

Bruce will be the best!
thanks
Bryan

Bryan, can you tell me what body was used with the Spartacus figure so I can buy one? Thanks.

Back