New 1/6 Bruce Lee HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinister

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is for the new commissioned figures. Sculpted out of Magic Sculp.

bruce_hs_vb.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: Oops. False alarm. My gf wants to fix the pants first :rolling

Last edited:
Woo-Hoo! I got the buyer of this ETD figure (he also bought a GOD version) to finance a.....wait for it....

1/6 KAREEM ADJUL JABBAR GOD!!!!!!!

I'm making a full custom body (14 to 15 inches), and custom HS. It will be a pricey figure - $1k ++

It's one of my dream projects. hehe

I'll post pics. I have to finish off this guy - the GOD, and then the Daniels 007 figure first.

Happy Camper

Okay. This is the final suit - fitted to the final body. The HS is final now, too.

The body has skinnier legs to be more accurate to Bruce's physique. The HS has a wider chin.

etd_proto4.jpg

To anyone who is interested. I'm ready to mold and cast the HS for this figure. As like before - I will be making 12 resin copies - five for my own use, and the rest are up for grabs.

$15 shippped. PayPal preferred.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.
Tin

All resin copies spoken for. I'll post if any of the takers change their minds and copies become re-available.

I should have them in the mail to you all by the 1/15.

I'll post pics of the final figure shortly after that and then I'm DONE - and off to 007!

Thanks, guys!

Tin

This is the final headsculpt. I added longer hair in the back and added some final facial features after buying a book on Bruce Lee with a lot of reference images.

I'm making the mold later tonight and for those of you who bought a resin copy - they should be ready to ship by weds.

I think you guys will be really happy with it.

Tin

etd_final.jpg

That's really cool, Tinister! I'm really loving the all the Bruce Lee lovin' on these boards!

BTW, do you plan to cast your 007 Craig too????:D

Yeah Tin. Your Bruce Lee's always impress.
This one is super too.

Where do you get your attire? Other dolls?
Great job already. Can't wait to see him painted up!

Xander said:
That's really cool, Tinister! I'm really loving the all the Bruce Lee lovin' on these boards!

BTW, do you plan to cast your 007 Craig too????:D

Thanks, Xander! Yup - I will be making copies of the Craig 007 HS. I've already taken a couple orders on it and I haven't done anything besides pic out the suit for the commission figure.

I can't wait to start on his HS. He's got a really good face for sculpting.

I'll post a new thread when the 007 is ready.

Tin

Last edited:
Figuremaster Les said:
Yeah Tin. Your Bruce Lee's always impress.
This one is super too.

Where do you get your attire? Other dolls?
Great job already. Can't wait to see him painted up!

Thanks, Les! I should be done with this one by the middle of next week.

As for the clothes - I bought an old Medicom Bruce figure (the one with the crappy HS) - hoping to use the clothes, but it ended up that it didn't fit the custom body I made for the figure.

So my gf basically used that outfit to draw up some patterns and she was able to duplicate the outfit.

She then lifted the button straps/ties and waste and ankle bands from the medicom outfit and used them on her outfit.

The result was a much better fitting outfit with better drapping materials.

I kinda flaked out and didn't make a pair of slippers from scratch, but other than that - the outfit KICKS ASS!

Tin

abstractharmony said:
Bee-you-ti-full!!!!!!!!!

Hehe. I thought you'd like it, Abstract. It's been a slow process - but I'm getting closer and closer to capturing Bruce's likeness. I'm gonna take a break after this figure to focus on a couple other figures - then I will be making a "Way of the Dragon" HS. I like the look he had in that movie.

I'm done with the second half of the mold and should have your copy by Weds.

BTW: PM me your shipping address.

Tin

This is the first test cast (note the eye inserts).

I'm a little behind on making the castings because of my day job.

But all HSs will go out soon.

Tin

etd_eyes.jpg

I'm happy to announce that the last of the resin HSs will be going out on Monday :)

Back