• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need to sell my prized 1/6 Scale Star Wars customs by Ron Rodriguez

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customcasts

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm reluctantly posting this due to unforseen circumstances and I cannot justify keeping these figures when I have obligations to my family first. I don't have pictures yet, but I will be taking them tomorrow. I have for sale 25 custom 1/6 scale figures by Ron Rodriguez (featured customizer here at Rebelscum). Ron has quit making 1/6 scale customs for good and I'd bet a million dollars that Sideoshow will never make any of these. This was a very, very tough decision because I paid over $2500 for these figures. The qaulity is absolutely stunning in every way! Ron hand sculpted, air brush painted, and scratch tailored every outfit on these figures. All 25 figures were stored away for years in their original shipping boxes until I had a suitable place to display them. They are currently in my glass display case, but have only been on display for 6 months. I have an air purifier running at all times to reduce dust in fact. Again, these figures beat the crap out of Sideshow, Medicom, Marmit, etc in my opinion. Here is the list until I get pics up tomorrow...

1) Episode I Mas Amedda
2) Nute Gunray
3) Rune Haako
4) Yareal Poof
5) Adi Gallia
6) Weequay
7) Klaatu
8) Barada
9) Nikto
10) Prunce Face
11) General Madine
12) Nien Nunb
13) Tessek
14) Ishi Tib
15) Hammerhead
16) General Riekin
17) Myo
18) Brainiac
19) Arcona
20) Duros
21) Bom Vindin
22) Owen Lars
23) Even Piell (finished except for Jedi outfit)
24) Ki Adi Mundi (long before Sideshow made theirs)
25) Cantina Snitch

These figures are my pride and joy and I want them to go to collectors who will appreciate them. I paid a base price of $125 for each of these and I'm asking $100 firm on each one. I urge you to contact me asap before I change my mind about selling these. If anyone lives in the Charlotte NC area, I am also selling my glass display case as well. I'm asking $500 for it (the glass doors/shelves alone are worth $300. This is for my family to get back on our feet.

Contact me at [email protected] and I'll give you my phone number to call me if you like.

Thanks,
Keith

I might be interested in your Nute Gunray.

Could you provide some detailed pics on him when you post other shots?

Back