NECA Figure Knockoffs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Maybe this will help out other freaks to, I know that there are KO of the NECA God Of War figures but is there any other figures that are KO? I just purchased a Dead Space Isaac Clarke series 1 from ebay international seller and got it for $15 and these are long sold out and prices usually ends at $50. The seller has all kinds of NECA at retail cost but shipping is $10 per figure and only discounts $1 additional figure. Thanks in advanced.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120698368272&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Why is that? I've been away collecting NECA figures but right now I've been buying them since DS2 figure was released. I don't know where else to ask since this is the only forum I go to and I did a google search and read only the GOW has KO figures.

man - that sucks! Thanks for the heads up and sharing this info. I'm going to be a lot more careful buying NECA figures from ebay moving forward especially if the seller is in Asia.

Back