My SDCC Sideshow Experience part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi again!

There is so much to cover.....

Here is the next batch....

KRATOS MAQUETTE

This piece is a really awesome one. It looks like you see in the photos and for a 1/5 scale, it is pretty big. The paint job, the pose, the face expression...they are all really well done. I'm not a huge Kratos fan but I wanted this piece so much, but like a lot of people, I have to limit myself... The exclusive is very nice and if you are a fan of the game, this is a must.....

kratos.jpg
kratod.jpg

THOR 1:1 BUST

I thought it was a nice piece when it was released, but when you see it up close.....wow! It is HUGE!!!!!! I loved the paint job done on it and I like the fact it is not a straight head shot like Hulk or Wolverine. I like the fact he is turning his head giving it a lot of movement....

Wonderful bust and a must for Thor Fans....

thor.jpg

4820375012_f7d7082d95.jpg

PATIENT ZERO 1:1 BUST

Jordu Schell is well know for sculpting monsters and weird people and he did an amazing job on this piece. If you are like me and have PZ Premium format you might say "Ehh! Who needs the bust?"

Don't elude yourself, my friend......this is a must.... It is so cool that it brings that Zombie feel to your collection that PZ PF can not do. It is great and I would actually repaint his eyes cause that is the only thing that bothered me, but not enough to say no to this piece....

I will get it........you should too...

Picture137-1.jpg

JACK SPARROW PF

The beginning of last year I thought that all I wanted was Iron Man 1/4 scale Maquette and Jack Sparrow and I was beyond surprised when SS announced both weeks apart from each other.....

Jack is everything I never knew I always wanted..... (Fools Rush In) It is U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !!!!! It is so cool that I will not be surprised if it is considered the best PF of the year. The clothing, the detail on the base, his hair..everything looks perfect. I love the fact they put a lamp on the base that besides being movable, it lights up.....:yess:

Jack never disappoints us.... Savvy!!!

Picture052.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture128-2.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing i wished they carried on with the PZ bust was sculpting the sides too instead of just painting it black it just takes the fullness away in my opinon!!

The Kratos is very nice. I am just not familiar with it as I am not into video games and all. If I have money to burn I'd get him though.

Back