My First Custom - Miami Serial Killer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Brody

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I know I am late to this party but I have to big up Mighty Q for sorting me out the Dexter and the some of the accessories. I have an Evilface name stand plate etc and have ordered a slide box from Appollovin.

Can i get an advise on where to get

Kill Knife
Silver Watch

and any other accessoires you guys may think cool. Cant belive I have never gone for a custom figure. The buzz of getting everything is amazing!

thanks dude Mighty Q said it was either Skiman or Silent Surfer. Can anybody tell?

Looks like Surfer to me. His Dexters always had brown hair. Ski's carried a bit of auburn. But maybe the light is too strong in your pics to tell.

Thanks guys, does anybody know where i can get a silver wtach that i have seen other figs wearing?

ah yeah forgot about Coulson, thanks so much dude found them on ebay for about £9 posted which is not bad :)

I bought agent coulson watch and it is great, and fullmetal has a great knife, but it isn cheap.
Congrats for dexter :)

The kill knife may be costly, but it's awesome

null_zps38410175.jpg

As are the others :hi5:

A board member Fluid made a kill knife too. It was made of metal and costed around $75 if I'm not wrong,

So that gives you three options - Laney, fullmetal and Fluid.

Back