My Comic Art Collection Mcguiness Superman and Scott Kolins Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xforce

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am more of a statue collection but do have two pieces of original comic art that I am very proud of

Here is the cover to Wizard World Chicago 2002

What the pamphlet cover published looked like

This is my Scott Kolins Flash spash page from his blitz run. Issue 200 Page 1. Got it off Doug Hazlewood the inker. They never get enough credit he did an amazing job

Both hung in my office today 15 minutes ago

That McGuinness cover is fantastic! I've got a page from Superman Batman Issue 6 that he did that is one of my favorite pieces ever. His Superman is an awesome updated Fleischer version.

I am more of a statue collection but do have two pieces of original comic art that I am very proud of

Here is the cover to Wizard World Chicago 2002

What the pamphlet cover published looked like

This is my Scott Kolins Flash spash page from his blitz run. Issue 200 Page 1. Got it off Doug Hazlewood the inker. They never get enough credit he did an amazing job

Both hung in my office today 15 minutes ago

This was way back when Wizard Con's were the best in the industry and Chicago was one of the best con's in the states. I received my first pro gig while showing my portofolio at this very convention. I remember Ed's program artwork for this distinctly, great memories and great post!

This was way back when Wizard Con's were the best in the industry and Chicago was one of the best con's in the states. I received my first pro gig while showing my portofolio at this very convention. I remember Ed's program artwork for this distinctly, great memories and great post!
Thanks I did love the old wizard world's, I love his take on superman, and this one spoke to me. It will be passed to my kids who will probably sell it... Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That McGuinness cover is fantastic! I've got a page from Superman Batman Issue 6 that he did that is one of my favorite pieces ever. His Superman is an awesome updated Fleischer version.
He is my favorite superman artist of all time. Though trying to find his work was tough and expensive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back