• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motu classics for sale!!! 16 diffent figs!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
NOW WITH LOWER PRICES !!!

Hey guys I am getting rid of whats left of my motu classics collection. Unfortunately hot toys is not cheap stuff so I need to get rid of these gems ... Anyways all the figures listed below are sealed never opened in mint/near mint packages and ALL come with white mailers. Here I have attached two blurry pics I took with my mac but please take notice that the only one missing from that photo is original release of battle cat. Shipping is $12.50 a figure to usa, $12.50 to canada, and $27.50 via airmail for the rest of the world. shipping for larger figures (battle cat and gygor) is $19 to usa, $15 to canada and not available to ship to rest of the world!!!
I combine shipping to save you on shipping expenses WITHIN USA AND CANADA. PLEASE NOTE NO COMBINED SHIPPING FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD Paypal or moneyorders accepted!! Anyways here is the list with the respective prices next to them, shoot me a pm if interested!!!

MOTU CLASSICS:

reissue he man---$28
1ST release trapjaw----$32
grizzlor---$24
reissue skeletor---$21
1ST release zodac---$23
zodak (200x version)--- $30
webstor---$21
Battle armor heman---$30
1ST release merman---$26
tri klops---$25
whiplash---$21
reissue man at arms---$24
1st release unflocked mossman---$24
1st release hordak---$24
1st release battle cat---$32
gygor---$26

Please pm if interested in any figures. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back