Media Most annoying video game characters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheva has no actual purpose, and when you look into Sheva as a character, you can really see this. Her backstory is very minimal (parents got killed by Umbrella somehow, and it's her people dying), her personality is almost non existant and she just happened to be thrown in to calm down the racist claims, which is one of the worst aspects of her. Then you have the AI (Chris's AI is also bad from videos I saw, honestly) which is truly bad - it kills itself and hurts you, acts up, and everything. But co-op removes nearly all horror/tension from RE.

Rose sucks too, but we have the MGS thread for going on about her :lol

Sheva's character development is non existent. That's no reason to hate her but she got me killed too many times. At least Ashley hides behind you if you are shooting :dunno

I know the AI is the real problem but I never played as her so she gets all the blame :lol

Honestly, my first thought when I saw the title was Ashley Graham. 'Help me Leon!'

:lol

zccWU2ZueSs.jpg

I'm suprised nobody has mentioned Claptrap from the Borderlands series.. I personally love the little guy though, he's like an annoying talking Wall-E...

As for Sheva, I found there were moments on the hardest difficulty where she was preferable to using a human co-op partner... but other than that she did have her annoying moments..

Well Ashley is very annoying and ****ing jake muller is so damn annoying it hurts me. All the cast of re6 were annoying and dear lord sometimes sonic's friends can be annoying as hell. Big the cat and silver annoy the **** out of me.

James Vega from Mass Effect 3. They wasted a character slot on this roided out loser. Instead of bringing back literally any one else, they saddled you with this loser. Once I had anyone one else, he never left the ship.

I also hate the ghost kid at the end of ME3 with his stupid illogical solutions.

Well Ashley is very annoying and ****ing jake muller is so damn annoying it hurts me. All the cast of re6 were annoying and dear lord sometimes sonic's friends can be annoying as hell. Big the cat and silver annoy the **** out of me.

Jake Muller :lol he was the worst

James Vega from Mass Effect 3. They wasted a character slot on this roided out loser. Instead of bringing back literally any one else, they saddled you with this loser. Once I had anyone one else, he never left the ship.

I also hate the ghost kid at the end of ME3 with his stupid illogical solutions.

I kinda like Vega he was funny, but I played the game as a lesbian femshep so that migth have to do with that, :dunno the dialog is different. The Star child is the worst character of Mass Effect imo

Forgot his name but the joe Pesci wannabe in bayonetta can't stand that character.

Back