Action Figure McFarlane Toys' Mass Effect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
Idle Hands: Toy Fair 2016: McFarlane Toys Redcap Collection with Assassin's Creed Movie, Attack on Titan, Spawn and More

I don't frequent this area of SSF so my apologies if this has been posted. Looks like yet another company will be taking a crack at Commander Shepard. So far all the statues and figures produced have fallen short of giving us a great figure with a great likeness. Maybe McFarlane can be the first to deliver? Unless Gaming Heads makes a statue before this is released. I have faith if anyone is gonna pull off a great statue, it'd be them. Their first ones are all fantastic from the photos I've seen. I wish I could afford a Garrus, Liara, and inevitable Shep but sadly that's not going to happen.

I don't know if they have plans on doing more characters but at this scale and price I know I'd be tempted in going all in if given the chance and the quality was there.

These will fall into their redcap collection. 7inch with 15 points of articulation.

If the quality are as good as gears of war 4 they have shown. I'm in for the entire line. There's really no great figures out there for this series not there's a full line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back