McFarlane Rick, Michonne review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
McFarlane has made a major change in their Walking Dead action figure line - they've upsized it! What was once an articulated 5" scale series is now an unarticulated 7" series, called 'color tops'. The Red Wave is starting to hit stores, and I'm looking at Rick Grimes and Michonne tonight:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-081216a.htm

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

Based on that Batman figure.... these are a little smaller than your standard 7" scale figure, closer to 6" correct?

I have Rick and Michonne. I just measured them. Michonne is about 6.25" and Rick is about 6.75". They are facing down two NECA Resident Evil 1/10 zombie figures and look in scale. Rick is just a tad shorter than the two zombies.

Based on that Batman figure.... these are a little smaller than your standard 7" scale figure, closer to 6" correct?

The Batman is 6 1/2" tall. Rick is just over 6 3/4" by my measurements, and with the bent knees, that puts him pretty firmly in the 7" scale. Of course, the easiest way for you to compare is to simply use the LifeSizer feature in the review. It will come up on your screen actual size and you can easily compare to any other figure in hand.

Thanks for the review Michael! Rick came out alright but Michonne looks the best. Will pass on both. Travis looks like to be the best from the line so far.

I will say I went to target and they had both Rick and Michonne but I found a Rick where his lips looked really good and not smudged on pink lipstick. Tempted now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back