Marshall Made Collectibles Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase25

Official Member of the Old Fart Collector Club
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys...don't really post on here much even though I've been a member since 2010. Anyway will give quick bio...My name is Jase and I'm a nurse going on 18 years and I work with MS kids and young adults that are home bound mostly. I live in the mountains of NC with my 3 kids and beautiful spouse. I collect comics and related figures for some 35 years now and I've also been painting and building model kits for that time too. Few years back I started making custom 1/6 figures for people and selling them on eBay under my username of marshallmade25. Well I finally started my own website site/store nothing grand mind you, I still work 48 to 64hrs a week as a nurse, just a little store with some of the customs I have for sale and pictures of past items in my photo gallery. If you get a chance check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Jase Marshall

marshallmadecollectibles.com Link to my store...
https://marshallmadecollectibles.com/shop/page/1?sessid=Q26aeFpN2bwFp2pfzL1Jy7d3LGiAGYnxeiwUIDMa48wcIIuZa3B3YkVpgNSyhUCB&shop_param=

Last edited:
Back