• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to Trade my 1/1 Luna Signed 1:4 scale Deathstroke for Godzilla or something

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewleonard10

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Looking to Trade my one of a Kind Deathstroke Statue by Gabriel Luna 1/1 commissioned work. Wont find another Statue like this let alone one of Deathstroke. 1:4 scale. Great Statue. Only getting rid of because of a divorce, but would really like to get a Godzilla Sideshow, otherwise I have to sell it and have it currently listed on ebay. just contact me for more information. I just got rid of my flash and reverse flash Gabriel Luna Statues $_57.jpg, it saddens me but I have to. Was a big flash Collector. Note there is a bandanna that attaches to the back of his head that I do not have attached to the statue but I do have it. Its complete.

Back