looking for custom dengar threads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys,its been awhile! but I am slowly starting back in 1/6th mainly finishing up some old figures I started back years ago. I remember there being some sweet custom dengar builds out there,and I am no forum surfer so if anyone could post some links to those threads here for me that would be super cool! also I am looking for any loose dengar sideshow parts if there are any,I have searched the web and there are none to be found.the main parts I need to finish my build is the back pack and the gloved hands, I am using hasbro dengar parts and sideshow trooper parts as of now so if I can find any dengar parts to swap those at a reasonable cost I would consider it also. any help would greatly be appreciated guys!

I can post some pics of my custom Dengar. I used mostly Hasbro parts, supplemented with SSC parts. You can see him in the back of this pic. And yeah I may have a few Sideshow Dengar parts available. Will have to check.

7GnIcJC.jpg

This is an early WIP pic of the custom backpack:

5KKwv9H.jpg

thats pretty cool! I will post some pics of my in progress dengar, like I said before ,I am looking for the pack and the gloves from the sideshow dengar or a recipe to a custom pack and alternate gloved hands, I think hoth luke gloved hands will work to,but I cant find any of them either.

The threads you are looking for may be as far back as 2012. I remember those. I think it was around the same time as a bunch of sand people customs.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back