Loki Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
“Kneel before me. I said, KNEEL!”

From the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Loki The Avengers Premium Format™ Figure.

loki1.jpg

There are no men like him! Perfectly capturing Tom Hiddleston as Thor’s devious brother, the Asgardian god looms tall with his signature curved horns, regal armor, and a magnificent green cape dramatically swept behind him. Believing he is a king by birthright, Loki looks out across the starways for a new planet to rule. Ruthlessly clutching a Chitauri scepter in his hand, he is determined to take Earth by force, with a formidable army ready to follow. As his cunning plan comes to fruition in Thanos’ realm, he prepares to make his final move, reminding you that in the end – you will always kneel.

loki2.jpg

loki3.jpg

loki4.jpg

loki5.jpg

loki6.jpg

loki7.jpg

loki8.jpg

loki9.jpg

loki10.jpg

loki11.jpg

loki12.jpg

loki13.jpg

PRODUCT DETAILS

Expected to Ship
Oct 2016 - Dec 2016
License
Marvel
Scale
Premium Format™ Figure
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Product Size
23.25" H (590.55mm) x 12.25" W (311.15mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)*
Tabletop View »
Product Weight
12.50 lbs (5.67 kg)*
Dimensional Weight
30 lbs*
Int'l Dim. Weight
40 lbs*
Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more »
Product Sku
UPC
Artists:

Jeff Yagher (Sculpt)
Alfred Paredes (Sculpt)
Avinash Hegde (Sculpt)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Amy Carpenter (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team
© MARVEL

Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Last edited:
I thought it was an actual picture of Tom Hiddleston in costume. Great job. This would make an awesome display piece!

everything of movie concept look great, until the final product release. Man of steel-Henry Cavill is the lesson which I never forget. Let's wait and see. If SS can nail this , that's mean they come back to the race of movie figure.

Back