• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large lot of HT figures for sale. Priced to move.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappahead

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. Decided to get out of the HT game. Lost the passion for it and money's tight. I'm selling a good size collection at what I think are very fair prices. I'm willing to negotiate on some of them, but all are at or below what I paid and all prices include shipping in the US. If you're outside the US, shipping will be more. All of these have been displayed for a long time. I've cleaned them up, but expect general shelf wear on any of these. I'm not the type to play with my HT figures,so I always took them out of the box and stuck them straight on a shelf in museum poses, so there's no real wear on these and I never took the accessories out either so those are all still "mint in box". Displayed in a smoke-free home. Most have brown shippers, but a few don't.

MMS 117 T-800 $250 shipped (US)
MMS 136 T-800 $200 shipped (US) SOLD
MMS 97 T-600 Martin Lang Ver. $200 shipped (US)
MMS 129 T-1000 $200 shipped (US) SOLD
MMS 123 Mark IV $200 shipped (US) SOLD
MMS 120 War Machine $200 shipped (US) SOLD
MMS 168 Mark I Ver. 2 $250 shipped (US) SOLD
MMS 79 Bank Robber Joker $250 shipped (US)
MMS 218 West Batman $180 shipped (US)
MMS 152 Reeve Superman SS Exclusive $250 shipped(US) SOLD
MMS 143 Spiderman 3 $200 shipped (US)
MMS 130 Berzerker Predator $200 shipped (US)
DX 06 Jack Sparrow Sideshow Exclusive $250 shipped (US) SOLD
DX 08 Nicholson Joker $225 shipped (US) SOLD
DX 09 Keaton Batman $250 shipped (US) SOLD

Thats it for now. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you see anything you're interested in. Unfortunately, I'm getting out of collecting these so I'm not look for any trades this time. Thanks again.

Chris

Last edited:
Mark IV actually. Considering the number of messages I've received, that's a good price LOL.

Wow. Great prices. I have my eye on something but will wait to see if I can scrape together enough for it. Good Luck with the sale.

Back