Statue Kotobukiya Thanos Fine Art Statue (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay sends offers pretty frequently to your email about bucks offers. I get them probably once a week. They're personal to each person and they'll give you a whole weekend or time period to buy something and get bucks. You have to buy something over a certain amount say $50.00 and then the rate increases. 10% is the highest I get and they come frequently, sometimes 8% too. I always make sure to wait for them if I'm going to buy something expensive. For Thanos, almost $24 back. And I just used it to buy a used video game that came out a few months ago. I think it's a good deal. 1% is the "everyday" rate.

Thanks for the info. That's good to know.

I picked up the Koto Venom and Thanos in a local trade for my SS Batman PF EX. I'm really impressed by them.

IMG_0443.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't want to pay out my ass for the Sideshow version so picked up this guy for just under $200 AUD.

Can anybody please confirm that the gauntlets/feet can be removed once assembled to put back in the box if need be? I'm wanting to check out the paint job but wanting to put him back in box until I have a nice display box to have him in.

Does anyone has pics of this next to other koto fine arts or 1/6 scale figures? 1/10 is good too[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back