[Kato's Work] preorder of shirt from Quantum Of Solace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kato,

I queried Australia post. Despite it not being available on tracking in Australia, they advised they had tried to deliver it to me and failed so sent it back! They didn't card it which they are supposed to do TWICE before returning it back. Let me know if you need additional payment to cover reshipping - not your fault Australia post are a pack of effin' morons.

Do you mean they will send it back to me??

They should hv given you the notice to get the parcel ?

Pls kindly contact yr post office and complain them they should never send it back to HK .

Also I receive no information from my HK post office that they hv will get the parcel back from Australia

I think they should hv given you the notice to get the parcel ?

Last edited:
The response

Thank you for your enquiry on our website. Our records indicate article RB261950101HK was returned to sender on 8 December as it remained uncollected from the Eight Mile Plains LPO since the 22 November.

In accordance with the Universal Postal Union (UPU) Agreement a postal item shall remain the property of the sender until it is delivered to the rightful owner. Moreover the Agreement stipulates that unclaimed/undeliverable items must be returned to the country of origin or to the sender immediately with a 'Return Label' indicating reason for non delivery.

We suggest the sender is contacted to notify them of the return and to confirm the address details.

Should you have any queries in relation to the above or any other postal matter, please do not hesitate to respond by return email.

My reply

That is not satisfactory. Over that time I collected another 4 packages from Australia Post. I did not receive any cards for the item, let alone a final notice. If it was attempted delivery - why did the tracking number not provide any information through your website - if there had been attempted delivery should this not have been noted against the tracking number ?

Do Australia Post now cover the cost of having the item shipped again ?

Post Office workers (and I'm surely to offend some people here so get ready) are lazy union protected scum. They hide behind layers and layers of managers and do nothing but give you the run around and point fingers at everyone else. I DESPISE USPS only as much as a loath UPS and ESPECIALLY Fed Ex.

The crap I have been through you would not believe. So much as them having a complete stranger sign for my package and then it going missing and claiming they will not do anything for me because it was "signed for".

Instances where they have had me call all the way up to the head office over a missing package only so they would direct me all the way back down until I eventually was told to "find your carrier in the street and ask him. His name is Colin". in New York City no less. And you know what? I ran up and down the streets with no idea of what or who i was looking for and actually found that bastard myself and followed around and harassed him until he called someone and had them look at some drawer where he stuffed some crap in and they found it right away. To which I then had to run all the way back to the post office, right where I started in the first place to collect.

Stupid union protected jobs those jerks can sit on their asses leave EXACTLY at 5 PM every single day and not give a crap about what happens in-between.

This work is simply sublime.

Pictures of mine on my custom Bruce Wayne:

DSC08062.JPG

DSC08077.JPG

More pictures of this and my collection here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87855

Should be back in your hands soon KatoE

"The item (RB261950101HK) was in transit within Hong Kong or its destination on 22-Dec-2010."

I hv contacted the post office that they will inform me to pick it up when it is arrived.

Received this today and I'm blown away. Do you have a mailing list or something we can subscribe to for your future projects Kato - after this and Morpheus I'm interested in anything else you make!

Received this today and I'm blown away. Do you have a mailing list or something we can subscribe to for your future projects Kato - after this and Morpheus I'm interested in anything else you make!

Thx for yr compliment! You may take some pictures for this shirt and post here.

Pls kindly check this forum more often for my latest work :wink1:

Back