• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale JND Studios - Wonder Woman 1984 1/3 Statue (#318 / 700)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, bud! Not sure you remember but I bought an Iron Man Mark VI chestplate/helmet from you. I just wanna let you know I’m watching this Wonder Woman statue. It might be a minute but I’m trying to find a way. Haha. Regardless whether I ended up buying or someone else, good luck on finding a good home for this.

Up for sale is a very rare brand new JND Studios Womder Woman Golden Armor 1/3 Scale Statue. This one is #318 / only 700 produced and was quickly sold out everywhere when it went up for preorder.

She is beautiful and features Silicon Skin, glass eyes and individual hand punched hair for the headsculpt. Pains me to sell her, but unexpected bills have to get paid. They are typically selling for over $5,500 on eBay, I am just trying to get my investment back, so looking for $4,000 shipped or best offer through Paypal.

She is in perfect condition, removed her to inspect all parts and put her together to ensure everything fit and to take photos.

She ships in her original box, I ship next day after payment is received via FedEx Ground and tracking will be provided through Paypal. Any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for looking!
I'm interested. Where are you shipping from and are you on Facebook?

Back