JND Studios: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 1:3 Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more photos. The close-up photo of the holster in hand is the most representative of the actual colour that it appears in person. Not sure why my camera changes the colour tone when I photographed the little mock-up costume display with all the different parts.

Attachments

• 20240406_131438.jpg
    20240406_131438.jpg
    999.9 KB · Views: 0
I agree their Arwen was a miss, as were a couple others......but i actually think these Indi ones look solid. Not perfect (JND rarely get it perfect), BUT overall they look pretty good to me face wise. I'm surprised people are so horrified by them.

Latest JND YouTube update is about improvements to the Catwoman base and ‘significant improvements’ to the Christopher Reeve sculpt. They’re going to put new photos up of their Superman.

His ‘as you know, we keep working on improving the statue right up until production’ bit along with the Superman sculpt improvement reveal bodes well for some Indy improvements.

Back