• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ironman Mark VI Ex Warcmachine Ex Mythos Obi Master Chief Ex and more, Sale or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chosenone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I no longer have room to display all my pieces anymore so i need to start getting rid of some and will be focusing on just street fighter now. I would much rather trade for some of the street fighter pieces that i am looking for which are Cammy Ex, Zangief Reg, Shin Akuma, Black Chun Li, Evil Ryu. Also I am interested in a venom Comiquette. All prices are shipped and include paypal fees in the US. The prices are all negotiable I just did a quick search and got a rough estimate of what the pieces were going for just shoot me an offer.

Pieces I have for Sale or Trade:

Ironman Mark Mark vi maquette (On Hold)
Warmachine Maquette Ex. (On Hold)
PCS Sagat Reg SOLD
PCS Vega Reg (Claws replaced with metal ones) (On Hold)
Sideshow Master Chief Ex. 650
Jessica Rabbit PF Ex. 600
Joker PF Ex. 550
Ivy PF Ex. 550
Batman PF Ex. (On Hold)
Deadpool PF Ex. 425
Deadpool Reg SOLD
Clone Trooper PF Ex. 275
Mythos Obi Wan (on Hold)
Malgus PF Reg (On Hold)
Shaak Ti Reg 350
Avatar Neytiri Regular (No box) 250

I have to go to work right now but when i get home tonight i will update the list with prices when I have time to do a bit of research just wanted to see if there was any interest in them. Also i will post pics as well when i get home.

Last edited:
Back