Imaginarium Art - Iron Man MarkXLII 1:1 Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no probs, man. may i know who is the local IA dealer? i'm somewhat familiar with manila and have dropped by a couple of retailers. there are two at the festival mall in alabang.

Oh, nice to ear that you're familiar with Manila. If it's a toy store in Alabang area chances are you've been to Great Toys, and they got distributorship rights from XM and IA. Too bad their partnership with IA must have been sealed way after the pre-selling of this replica.

These are in stock at the following website. Imaginarium Art Iron Man Mark 42 1:1 Scale Helmet

I got mine delivered today and I think it looks really great!

View attachment 147597

Gosh that looks incredibly cool, man.! And thanks for the link! I checked it out, but the shipping cost would almost double the price, and then there's custom fees to take care of. I think I'd just wait for Mark 43 version to go on PO :)

I got mine delivered today and I think it looks really great!

congrats on getting one too. now i don't feel so lonely, haha.

Oh, nice to ear that you're familiar with Manila. If it's a toy store in Alabang area chances are you've been to Great Toys, and they got distributorship rights from XM and IA. Too bad their partnership with IA must have been sealed way after the pre-selling of this replica.

ah thanks for the info, i'll be sure to drop by great toys the next time i'm in manila then.

on a side note, i was shocked to discover on a recent trip to melbourne that the city did not have a single collectibles store. or at least not in any of the places i looked in over a week there. they have comic stores that sell some collectibles like hot toys and the occasional sideshow item, but no dedicated stores just for collectibles (any aussies care to correct me on this?). sort of makes me feel lucky to be living in southeast asia. sometimes.

Saw these 1:1 helmets in person, impressive.

Only wish they can be worn as cosplay.

Just got mine. Awesome paintwork.

16044052518_4a799cf17e_b.jpg

16045803677_34c3ec80f3_b.jpg

16229669311_a9b5720558_b.jpg

My unboxing video:

Anyone else pick up the mark 42 helmet recently? thinking about it, while the wait for any IM helmet from efx continues...:gah:

Hey i thought i dig this thread out to show u guys some pic of my IA Helmet.

It is really good looking helmet and the red is a nice dark red, i have 2 minor scratches though, but they arent that deep and i polish it a lil bit and u can barely see it anymore.

it is a heavy piece the base weight something around 6 or 7 Kilos i guess.

i think it would make a nice display next to my Lager Toys Thor Hammer and my Selfmade Cap Shield :)

For anyone that has this helmet, can it be taken off the stand and have it sit even and still on a table? Or is it wobbly?

Also, this only lights up with a plug right--it's not battery operated as well?

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I don't have the mark 42, but I do have the starboost and heartbreaker.
And they both sit flat on a table when off the stand. No wobble at all.
And yes they both are ac adaptor powered. No batteries.

Back