IdeaOfEvil's Comic-Con 2013 instant photo uploads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm super jealous of your haul.

Who is the artist for these and this? That R-E-S-P-E-C-T one is numbered so chances are I won't be finding one of those.

I was there and I didn't even come across any of those. I grabbed two lithos though.

Thanks!

The respect one was Mark Brooks, and it was something like 17x40. The first link you put up is broken, so you gotta try posting it again =)

Thanks! I appreciate the reply. The first one has Invisible Woman, Wonder Woman, and two others I don't know of. Theres a logo, grey circle with "if" in white.

Thanks! I appreciate the reply. The first one has Invisible Woman, Wonder Woman, and two others I don't know of. Theres a logo, grey circle with "if" in white.

Oh, okay. Those are Stanley "Artgerm" Lau prints. He had a very limited amount of prints per character, and since I was buying a few of them for friends he signed them to me (Jake) so I wouldn't resell them on eBay, lol

ahh ok, well hopefully he has some prints floating around the net. Anyways, thanks again!

Back