• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Sparrow, T2 T-800 with extras, Lost custom, SS, MOTU etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
All prices include shipping in the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Also price is based on it being paid a a gift through pay pal.

Hot Toys Jack Sparrow - displayed only. He's complete except for instructions and possibly some of the belt stuff (I don't know if I have the shrunken heads and things) - $180

Hot Toys T2 T-800 - displayed only. Comes with extra set of gloved hands from HT Blade, Ammo strap with bullets and gun - $320

Hot Toys Whistler - never opened - sold

Hot Toys Prince of Persia - the sword holder connector things in the back don't snap in well to his vest/armor - $130

Custom Locke
from Lost - $120

SS Excl. Clone Obi - $42 (hands are faded)

SS Belloq - never opened - $40

MOTU - white box has been opened but figures are sealed (foolish me got two subscriptions) - Set of Preternia He-Man, Sy-Klone, Battle Armor Skelletor and Faceless One - $75 (If this doesn't sell I will probably added Megator to the mix next month)

See some pictures below. I can try to add more pics if requested but my camera phone isn't great and its my anniversary this week so it might take a while.

Sideshow G.I. Joe

Unopened Excl. Dusty. I've only opened the brown shipper box. He's mint inside and has never been taken out. $130

I could sell him as a set with Excl. Fire Fly, Excl. Beachhead and Cobra Officer. The others have all been on display only but for some reason the Officer's gun and one or two other accessories came apart where they were glued. This can be fixed with superglue I just haven't done it. The 4 figure set would be $450 shipped. If I had to I could work something out adding the Excl. Snakeyes and Excl. Duke to the mix.

Last edited:
Jack Sparrow:
jack.jpg

DSCN3397.jpg

T-800
DSCN3396.jpg

3.jpg

Locke
DSCN3379.jpg

DSCN3378.jpg

bcbs001.jpg

Back