• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Predators and T2 T800 PRICE ADJUSTMENT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys (and gals...as few of you as there are) I'm selling a few figures, they are listed on eBay but I figured I'd throw them on here as well for a few dollars cheaper. All have been displayed only briefly, I know that's what 99% of sellers say but I never got my man cave up and running so trust me it's the truth. All figures come with everything, no flaws, both regular HT boxes as well as brown shipper boxes and pics can be provided upon request

HT Shadow Pred w/ custom Ceremonial Bio: SOLD shipped in the cont. US
Comes with blank white ceremonial bio mask by Hanouman (check it out in his thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103774&highlight=Predator+ceremonial ) you basically get this crazy high quality ask for free with this guy, this one really pains me to let go of but ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes. I may be able to rebuy a Shadow Pred. In the future but I won't ever get another chance at this mask.

HT T2 T800: SOLD. He also comes with a grenade launcher and grenade ammo chest strap.

I'd also gladly be willing to consider a trade of any of these for a HT Revves Superman

Last edited:
Re: HT Predators and T2 T800

Just want to reinforce that I'd trade any of these guys for a Reeves Superman.

Pre long weekend bump!!! Itd be a great time to mail some of these guys out to anyone who wants to buy them (hint hint)

Back