How is the plastic on the Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermach10

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Now I am asking this because of 2 reason. I own 5 iron man figures and when handling them I was knowing that the pastic was SoSo. Well 2 of my 5 iron man figures broke for stuiped BS reason. 1 the Mark 5 broke when I was trying to swap hands the hole ball joint with the wires came out along with the hand... :thud:. 2 The Hot toys war machine got broken when I was this cleaning him. His left arm got VERY baddly lose then when I was trying to see what happend the gun on his arm broke off. Now I am asking this because if the Iron Monger is of the same plastic HELL NO I am not paying that money. Like HELL I got that ThreeA Amush for only $350.00 and the plastic was Very well don and the figure itself was more then worth my money. But I this whated to ask for any help thank you.

For questions about specific products you should find the thread for that particular product.

In this case, the Marvel figures forum and the Iron Man mk1 2.0 thread.

For questions about specific products you should find the thread for that particular product.

In this case, the Marvel figures forum and the Iron Man mk1 2.0 thread.

oOo ok thanks. Like you may of know I am still new so thank you for not giving me the good old forum trashing LoL.

I will, why not do some research or at least scroll down the page to see how this place works... It's laid out pretty straight forward. Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy...

I love my Iron Monger. He is of great quality,no paint issues and one of the few iron mans I have that have all the lights working. I highly suggest you give him a chace and make the purchase, he is worth the buy.

You may be alarmed to hear the left arm fell off mine yesterday while I was moving it.My heart stopped for a minute but it had merely become unclipped from the half-bicep.I do nt think it was fitted properly to begin with.

Also,look at peoples reviews on "Youtube" to get an idea how it all functions and where all the various hatches are and tolerances for movement.I ve said it in the Ironmonger thread but the instructions are shockingly bad for a piece of this magnitude.

Please do nt be put off though this is one of Hot Toys very best efforts and Im delighted with it!!

Sounds like you are being to rough on your figures. Anything would break if you are pulling really hard at it. I'm assuming your mk v hands broke because you didn't heat up the hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back