Hot Toys Stormtrooper two pack review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys has been teasing us with their potential upcoming Star Wars figures, but the releases so far have been...Stormtroopers. That's not such a bad thing, however, as I show off the Trooper two pack in tonight's review:

Review and photos of Hot Toys Stormtrooper 2 pack action figures

And make sure to notice the special deal on the main page, where you can get 20% off AND free shipping on the new Entertainment Earth exclusive Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy figure set! The code and link are on the main page:

Captain Toy/Michael Crawford's Reviews

Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

Thanks for the review and pics, Michael. Looking forward to pairing these guys up with some Spacetroopers.

Thanks from me as well, Michael. Your reviews are always fun, informative and a great asset to the collecting community.

This is a great set... I'm sure at some point better 1/6 Troopers will be made, but honestly I can't think of any improvements that need to be made here. Any issue I had with a previous version (Hasbro, Marmit, Medicom and Sideshow) seems to have been addressed with these. And when you pick these guys up you can just feel the quality.

Hot Toys really knocked these too out of the park. I haven't decided if I will go for the Sandtrooper or not yet as I'm happy enough with the Sideshow versions... but I have a feeling I'll be getting at least one of them as well. And I did pre-order the Spacetrooper :lol

Really want this set, but then I would want the Sandie, the Spacetrooper, the inevitable Snowtrooper and so on - "once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your wallet."

Snowtrooper will be awhile... they'll exhaust the variants before moving on. And the Sideshow Snowtrooper is pretty badass, so that is one I don't see the need to upgrade and the upcoming Scout is hopefully another winner.

Yea, I'm sucked down this path. No way I'll be able to pass up any of the inevitable variations. I'm not sure which will cost me more - all these Hot Toys troopers or my divorce :D

If she stuck with your through the World of Simpsons, I'm betting she can handle a few Stormtroopers :lecture :lol

Back