Hot Toys STOLEN from our Store. Please Help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood Cinema

Super Freak
Reaction score
Store: Superbad Action Figures
Address: 1235 Indiana crt 111 Redlands CA. 92374
Phone:(909)772-8661,(909)472-1656

Hey guys, Tim Here from the shop. I hate to say this but it seems that we have had 2 Hot Toys Predators stolen in our store. They were out on top of our Hot Toys Predator display case briefly. If anyones has information that would lead to the return or arrest of the person(s) responsible please call me or email me at [email protected]. I am offering a $200.00 reward to anyone who can lead me to the the person(s) who did this. With the help of our news letter, good customers, Facebook and boards we will catch this person(s). Please also keep a look out on Craigs list for them.
Hot Toys - Predator 2 predator (1st version)
Hot Toys - predator 2 battle damaged predator
The battle damage predator is missing the severed arm and mask. They did not get those. Also these were not in boxes so they will be lose and not 100% complete as some accessories are still in the boxes which they did not get. Idiots that steal love to talk and may also post these here. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, SBAF

Store: Superbad Action Figures
Address: 1235 Indiana crt 111 Redlands CA. 92374
Phone:(909)772-8661,(909)472-1656

Hey guys, Tim Here from the shop. I hate to say this but it seems that we have had 2 Hot Toys Predators stolen in our store. They were out on top of our Hot Toys Predator display case briefly. If anyones has information that would lead to the return or arrest of the person(s) responsible please call me or email me at [email protected]. I am offering a $200.00 reward to anyone who can lead me to the the person(s) who did this. With the help of our news letter, good customers, Facebook and boards we will catch this person(s). Please also keep a look out on Craigs list for them.
Hot Toys - Predator 2 predator (1st version)
Hot Toys - predator 2 battle damaged predator
The battle damage predator is missing the severed arm and mask. They did not get those. Also these were not in boxes so they will be lose and not 100% complete as some accessories are still in the boxes which they did not get. Idiots that steal love to talk and may also post these here. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, SBAF

Tim, I'm really sad to hear this, I really hope you catch the A Hole!

Man, I can't stand a thief, I just really can't. Really hope they slip up and you are able to catch them.

Could also be internal theft. Do you have other employees?

I would keep an eye on Craigslist, eBay, or even hobby message boards for someone local trying to sell them. You might also ask at ComicQuest to see if they hear anything because whomever stole them will brag to someone. Really crappy that that happened but I am sure they will show up.

I live about 10 minutes away and have stopped by your store a couple times with my son back when it was on Orange and still connected to the snake shop but there were fully-nude statues so my wife said no more bringing the kiddos in. :dunno

Back