Hot Toys Shadow Trooper action figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
When Hot Toys announced they had the Star Wars license, I couldn't wait to see what they'd do first. Little did I know the first one I'd receive would be the...Shadow Trooper. Yea, but at least he's really well done. You can find my review here:

Hot Toys Star Wars Shadow Trooper 1/6th action figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

You'll also notice another new feature on the review - new share buttons. At the top of the review is a series of share buttons - Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and a "+" that has a whole bunch more if you'd like.

At the bottom of the review is a slighlty different style. There's a big like button, and when you click on that, a small menu comes up with similar share buttons. These two different set ups have their pros and cons, and I'm not completely sold on one over the other right now. Give them a whirl and let me know which style you prefer!

Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

Back